Status: Accountability process is active.
Summary: The accountability process for Clay has been re-activated as of Aug 5, 2018.
- Clay has begun attending weekly therapy sessions, which is the foundation of the accountability process.
- Clay’s therapist has also agreed to share written reports with S.E.A.T. on the progress of their sessions.
- Clay is engaging in monthly meetings/writings/reflections with Mischa
- Clay has been meeting and opening dialogue with individual community members
- S.E.A.T. has committed to provide a detailed description and timeline for the accountability process by Aug 19.
- S.E.A.T. will engage the services of a 3rd party consultant, Mary Dumas, for consultation on this process.
- S.E.A.T. will assemble an accountability team of 4-5 people to manage the accountability process for Clay through its resolution.
- S.E.A.T. will update this blog at regular intervals, including after meetings with Clay.
At this stage, Clay is not yet welcome at the Lookout Arts property or at L.A.Q. events.